Edinburgh - St. Andrews, May 28
The Mini Clan will be organising a London to Brighton Run equivalent here in Scotland.
Through the centre of Edinburgh, under the gaze of Edinburgh Castle, before crossing the river Forth, with it's magnificent bridges, en-route to the beautiful Kingdom of Fife where country highways and byways will speed you to St. Andrews, the Home of Golf, where a beachside show'n'shine and 'Mini' Highland Games will supplement all that St. Andrews has to offer.
London Brighton 1999 The Run will be strictly limited to around 150 Minis, with an entry fee of £10 being levied in advanced.
A Rallyplaque and sticker will be provided for each entrant.
Interested? Mail us to be updated for the latest news:
download the entranceform (Word) and send it to:
The Mini Clan
65 Larkfield Road
0141 - 5789678
Musselburgh Race Course, Musselburgh, East Lothian
- Gates open for arrivals at 09:00.
- Registation 9am until 10:45.
- Welcome + Driver Briefing 10:45 - 10:50.
- First Car Departs 11:00.
West Sands Carpark, St. Andrews, Fife
- Arrivals expected from 12:30.
- Show'n'Shine judging from 14:30 - 1600.
- Mini Highland Games Events from 13:30 - 17:00.
- Driving Skills Competition from 14:00 - 16:30.
- Radio Controlled Cars from 13:00 - 15:00.
- Prize Giving Ceremony at 17:00.
- Official Event Complete by 18:00.
Reminder - cars are not permitted to remain at West Sands overnight.