60 Year Edition MINI Specs and Details
With the 60th MINI Anniversary on its way this year there's a lot attention being drawn to the brand and their upcoming models.
All eyes will be on the 60 Year Edition MINI, a model based on the 2019 F55 and F56. A special MINI with a little bit more added appeal making it more aesthetic than usual.
What's To Come
Starting with a new body color, British Racing Green III, and exclusive color to the 60YE. Yes, there's more colors options for this special edition MINI.
- Midnight Black Metallic
- Lapisluxury Blue
- Melting Silver
Also a Pepper White top color, the first time it's been available since 2009 WC50.
The bonnet stripe will be available in
- Black Matte with Aspen White & British Oak
- Pepper White
- Aspen White
Additional Cosmetic Details
More special features of the MINI 60YE
- 60 Years Edition Side Scuttle
- 60 Years Edition LED Logo Projection
- 60 Years Edition Bonnet Stripe
- 60 Years Edition Specific 17-inch Two-Tone
- 60 Years Edition Badge on Front and Rear Seats
- MINI Yours “Walknappa” Leather Steering Wheel with 60 Years Edition Badge
- MINI Yours Leather Lounge Seats in Dark Maroon with Contrast Piping
- 60 Years Edition Specific Illuminated Interior Surface
- 60 Years Edition Seat Badge
- 60 Years Edition Door Sill Badge
Check It Out!
Production will begin this March. Expect the price to be revealed after.
Want to Upgrade your Interior and Exterior?
More New MINI Cooper Articles
60 Year Edition MINI
Article Date: Jan 24, 2019