Finding The Parts You Need at Mini Mania
At Mini Mania, we have literally thousands and thousands of parts available for your Mini! This vast selection is a great asset, but it can be tricky to find what you want without knowing where to look. If you're not sure which Mini/engine combination you have, ID your Mini here. Once you know what model/year mini and engine you have, it's time to find the part that you need! There are three different ways to find what you need:
1.) Product Search
One of the best ways to quickly find what you are looking for is using Site Search. Get the most out of our Search tool and all of it's features in an article found here.
2.) The Products Page (best for aftermarket & performance)
If your looking for an upgrade to boost performance or aftermarket accessories for your Mini, your best bet is the PRODUCTS page (the PRODUCTS tab on the main top menu). Select from one of the many icons (see sample icons below) that best describes what you are looking for.
3.) Online Parts Catalog (best for finding stock parts)
- Go the the PRODUCTS page by clicking on the 'products' tab in the main menu (top menu).
- On the main parts catalog page there are two seperate catalogs. One is for Mini years 1959 thru 1990. The other covers Mini from 1990 and later. The image below shows the two catalog headings.
- Click on the chapter you want to look at and the chapter page links will drop down below it (see image below.) Click on the page link that you need.
- Once you've clicked on the page that you needed, you'll see the illustration for that section of the catalog on the top (see image below).
- Just below the illustration is a breakdown of the parts from that illustration. "No." refers to the number next to the part in the illustration. "Part No." is either the original factory part number, or Mini Mania's part number. Part numbers are clickable (the blue underlined text) if we have a matching part in our system. Part numbers are not clickable if there is no part available for you to purchase from us.
- After examining the illustration and locating the part you need, click on the "part no." link (if available) and you will be taken to the "Details" page for that product.
- Once you've clicked through to a product detail page, you have the option to add the item to your cart or wish list.
- Notice the "View In Catalog" button on the product detail page. This button will take you back to the catalog page that the part is referenced from.
- Back on the Online Parts Catalog page, notice the "MICROFICHE CATALOG" link in the upper corner of the page. Follow this link to view the original scans of the printed catalog, (originally only on microfiche film.)
- After you clicked through to the Microfiche Catalog page, you'll see a breakdown of the categories similar to the previous catalog. Click on the category you need.
- Clicking on the category links provides a drop-down list of all of the page links for that category. Choose the one you want to see and click.
- On the Microfiche page, all that is provided is the scan from the original microfiche film.
If you still can't find what you need, call us!
Our number is 800-946-2642.