Nevada City Adventure 2011
Nevada City, CA - The Coolest event this Summer will be The Nevada City Adventure 2011, June 11th.
ALL Sprite, Midget, Morris, Moke and Mini are hereby cordially Invited to attend the 2011 Nevada City Adventure !
Cars, music, and driving fun highlight this 11th annual summertime event in Northern California.
Instead of packing the family just, to go to a mall or waterpark, take a drive to the foothills!
With Rivers, Parks, Pools, Camping, Lakes, and Shopping just a few miles away; its the perfect solution for
relaxation. The prefect prescription for restless kids, and the remedy to traffic, and congestion.
In fact, the town of Nevada City has been considered a weekend tourist retreat location for years.
The quaint old shops, winding county roads and great hospitality make for a wonderful get-a-way weekend.
The event is Held on the grounds of Mini Mania’s (www.minimania.com) 6-acre facility in Nevada City, California. Situated in the heart of the Gold Country a short drive away from the glitz of gambling cities such as Reno and Tahoe. (Sign-Up - Dyno Your Car at NCA 2011)
The folks who attend, return year after year for the camaraderie and to share their love of all things Mini in a warm and welcoming environment. And, They get to drive on some really great mountain roads through the surrounding Sierra Nevada Mountains!
Historic Downtown Nevada City is located approximately:
one hour and fifteen minutes (1.25 hrs) east from Downtown Sacramento, CA.
one hour and forty minutes (1.6 hrs) west from Reno, NV.
Make a date in your smart phone, or mark your calendar for June 11th.
We're going to be going all day from 8 am until approximately 5 pm!!
When: June 11th, 2011 from 8am to 5pm
Where: Mini Mania, 870 Gold Flat Road, Nevada City, California.
We would like to invite all Mini enthusiasts to our 11th annual Nevada City Adventure, set for June 11th from 8am until approximately 5pm, located in the heart of the scenic and beautiful gold country.
It's important to mention this event because if you plan on staying over in Nevada City, you'll need to make your arrangements early, as rooms will book up fast!
For information on lodging, and Nevada City.
On Your Way To NCA? Here's a MAP.
|The Dyno Experience
The Dyno can yield a lot of great information and this was no exception! Dyno testing is like a ‘great dream’! Lots of us talk about them but how many people can really live them! Proving our metal is often equated to ‘dreaming’ about demonstrating how good we are by how much horsepower we have!...
Sign-Up - Dyno Your Car at NCA 2011
PLACES TO STAY IN NEVADA CITY:
Be sure to make reservations in advance if you plan to stay in Nevada City either Friday or Saturday night! Accommodations are frequently sold out on weekends.
- Northern Queen Inn - 530.265.5824 A 10-minute walk to Mini Mania, and a short drive/long walk to downtown Nevada City. Restaurant on the premises.
- Best Western Gold Country - 530.273.1393 Next stop up the freeway from Mini Mania (ask us for the twisty backroad route!)
- Two Room Inn - 530.265.3618 At the top of Broad Street in the heart of downtown Nevada City.
- Outside Inn - 530.265.2233 Usually caters to the "mountain bike" crowd, in a residential area of downtown Nevada City.
- National Hotel - 530.265.4551 The oldest continuously-operating hotel in California (or hearabouts, anyway). In the heart of downtown Nevada City.
- Holbrooke Hotel - 530.273.1353 Another historic Gold Rush hotel in nearby Grass Valley.
- Golden Chain Motel - 530.273.7279 At the south end of Grass Valley, you'll have a 10 minute (or less) drive to Mini Mania and Nevada City.
- Gold Miners Inn (Holiday Inn) - 530.477.1700 Brand new hotel right in the middle of downtown Grass Valley. - 121 Bank Street, Grass Valley, CA 95945
- Nevada County Fairgrounds - 530.273.6217 Called one of the Top 10 Fairgrounds in the country! Limited hookup sites; showers available. Details and rates at www.nevadacountyfair.com.
- Scotts Flat Lake - 530.265.5302 Boating, fishing, showers, the works! 20 min. from Nevada City.
NCA 2011 Events & Highlights
- Lunch is on us!
- Dyno Testing
- Car Show
- People’s choice awards
- Gold Country Tour (route to be determined)
- Raffle Prizes
- Ice Cream Truck
- Sprint Booster – try it before you buy it, on YOUR OWN car.
We hope this years Nevada City Adventure is the best one yet.
Sign-Up - Dyno Your Car at NCA 2011