Building A Better Team!
Seven and Mini Mania are Teaming Up!
Mini Mania and Seven Mini Parts has joined forces in what will prove to be a win-win for both parties, and of course, for our customers. Both companies will remain intact, Seven Mini Parts customers can still shop the 7ent.com website and reach out to Seven's personnel, Jack, Karen and Mike, with questions on fitment, orders, engines and technical concerns.
As Seven Mini Parts President, Michael Abramson, “Mini customers are gaining the combined resources of North America’s leading classic Mini suppliers. We’re confident all of our loyal customers will continue to receive the level of service, the quality of parts, and the reliability of technical information they’ve grown accustomed to.”
So What Exactly Is Changing?
- Seven’s inventory will dramatically increase with a greater range and depth, plus more “in stock” inventory.
Expanded warehousing will facilitate faster and more efficient shipping.
- Mini Mania will be gaining one of the most knowledgeable technicians in the field, Jack Holdaway.
What’s Not Changing?
- Seven’s detailed website will still be available to offer classic Mini parts and information.
- Our 800-992-7007 sales number will continue to be answered as always, along with the other phone numbers and contacts on the web site.
- And, most importantly, our staff of Classic Mini experts will still be there for you!
- Mike Kearney will continue to be available with his decades of Classic Mini technical and racing expertise.
- Jack Holdaway will still be here to provide his expert and friendly counseling, sales, and customer service.
- Karen Seeley will continue to be the friendly voice on the phone, as well as keeping the 7ent.com website updated and social media posts up-to-date.
- Andy Garnica will move to a similar role in the Mini Mania warehouse to get parts shipped out.
Best of Both Worlds
In short, you and your Mini are gaining the combined resources of North America’s leading classic Mini suppliers. And we’re confident you’ll continue to receive the level of service, the
quality of parts, and the reliability of technical information that you’ve grown accustomed to.
“Since we’re stocking both Mini Mania and Seven Enterprises," Mini Mania owner, Jonathan Harvey explains, "our shoppers will have more items to choose from with the same experienced personnel promptly fulfilling orders. The customer won't experience any difference if they search either website, 7ent.com or minimania.com, or call for support, and most of the team members are still in place doing the things they do so well. Also, with our increased purchasing power we’ll be able to get hard-to-find parts faster and shipping will be more efficient,” Harvey concluded.
The Best of Mini Mania
The Best of Seven Mini Parts