Product Use Notice:
When ordering, recognize that some products sold by Mini Mania may not be approved for highway use on public roads. These products are designed for show, off road driving or racing applications only. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that their vehicle meets all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Buyer assumes all liability and risk associated with the use of high performance products and holds Mini Mania, Inc. harmless of any associated liability.
Products distributed by Mini Mania, but manufactured by others, are subject to their respective manufacturer's warranty. Contact that manufacture directly for warranty support. If results are less than satisfactory, we want to know! Contact us and we will be pleased to intervene on your behalf.
Warranty Backed Performance
Mini Mania™ Limited Warranty The Mini Mania limited warranty is in effect for at least the remaining portion of your original new car limited warranty, often longer since it extends also for one year or 12,000 miles after you purchase the Mini Mania part or component. This means more miles, more coverage, more assurance that your MINI stays at peak performance miles beyond anyone else in the industry. Mini Mania stands behind its warranty. We have been in business since 1974. Mini Mania's customer service extends beyond the sale of the product. Our product warranty offers our customers the peace of mind that only product warranties can offer. Our intent is to back our products in a manner that protects you against product defects and damage caused by failure of a Mini Mania component. The Mini Mania warranty is intended to cover Mini Mania and/or ULTRIK manufactured products when they are used in the manner for which they were originally designed. Most Mini Mania parts and components will not impact your new car warranty. The warranty does not cover products subjected to improper installation, modification, misuse or customer neglect.
For MINIs covered under the Original Manufacturer's New Car Limited Warranty
If your MINI is currently covered by the new car limited warranty issued when the car was originally purchased, Mini Mania will warranty its Mini Mania and/or ULTRIK branded performance upgrades for the remaining term of the new car limited warranty up to 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Mini Mania warranties are transferable to subsequent owners of the car providing that the car falls within the original manufacturer's new car limited warranty criteria. To obtain service under the warranty, the vehicle must be transported to an authorized Mini Mania dealership or MINI dealership who will obtain authorization from Mini Mania to make the requested repairs. The facility will, with-out charge to the customer, either repair or replace the defective Mini Mania and/or ULTRIK branded part and/or the original vehicle manufacturer's part at the sole discretion of Mini Mania if it is determined that the Mini Mania and/or ULTRIK branded part caused the failure of the original vehicle manufacturer's part. Parts replaced by Mini Mania become the property of Mini Mania and/or the original vehicle manufacturer. In all cases, customers understand that a reasonable time period must be allowed to initiate and make warranted repairs to the vehicle. For MINIs no longer covered by the Original Manufacturer's New Car Warranty.
The Mini Mania limited warranty covers Mini Mania and/or ULTRIK branded products for two years, or 24,000 miles, from the date of the purchase, whichever is greater. Mini Mania's limited warranty is transferable to subsequent owners providing proof of original purchase can be presented. Mini Mania does not cover products subjected to improper installation, modification, misuse or customer neglect. In the event of a warranted claim, Mini Mania will, at its sole discretion, either replace or repair the failed component upon receipt of the Mini Mania and/or ULTRIK branded part. Labor charges associated with repair or replacement of a Mini Mania component will be reimbursed at the Mini Mania authorized standard rate based upon Mini Mania's schedule of flat rate labor costs. Mini Mania will not be responsible for consequential effects or damage to other components or systems. The defective Mini Mania part must be presented to Mini Mania or Mini Mania representative to verify defect and authorize repair or replacement.
Mini Mania's Limited Warranty Exclusions:
- any vehicle operated in any competitive event
- brake rotor warp
- custom-designed competition parts
- damage attributable to negligence, improper installation, improper treatment or treatment contrary to the instructions in the owner's manual from the original vehicle manufacturer or Mini Mania's product instructions • damage due to the failure to perform maintenance services at the specified intervals or in accordance with the instructions in the owner's manual from the original vehicle manufacturer or Mini Mania's product instructions
- damage occurring through corrosion resulting from weak or improper coolant
- damage resulting from environmental influences, flood, accident, fire damage, or road salt corrosion
- damage resulting from the unauthorized modification of a Mini Mania part or assembly
- damage resulting from the use of improper or contaminated fuel
- damage resulting from the use of other manufacturer's products in conjunction with Mini Mania products or systems
- damage to a component or assembly due to the installation of replacement parts with specifications that differ in any material respect from the original vehicle manufacturer's or Mini Mania parts
- damage to a Mini Mania component as a result of a collision or improper collision damage repairs
- damage to the clutch due to power shifting or abuse
- engine damage resulting from altered boost pressure beyond that provided by Mini Mania products
- friction materials
- incidental and/or consequential damages, including loss of time, inconvenience or loss of the use of the vehicle
- light bulbs
- maintenance services and parts when replaced during maintenance such as spark plugs, lubricants, fluids, engine tune-up parts, replacement of filters, coolant and refrigerant • mechanical adjustments or repairs which result from normal wear and tear
- towing charges
- return shipping charges.
This warranty shall be null and void if the vehicle identification number has been altered or cannot be read if the odometer has been replaced or altered and the true mileage cannot be determined if the vehicle has been declared a total loss or sold for salvage purposes or if the vehicle has been used in any competitive event.
The duration of any implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability, is limited to the duration of the express warranties herein. Mini Mania, Inc. hereby excludes incidental and consequential damages, including loss of time, inconvenience, or loss of the use of the vehicle, for any breach of any express or implied warranty, including the implied warranty of merchantability, applicable to the product. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty applies to all Mini Mania and/or ULTRIK branded products purchased on or after July 1, 2004. Mini Mania, Inc. reserves the right to modify this warranty at its discretion and without notice. Mini Mania™ and the Mini Mania logo are trademarks of Mini Mania, Inc. ULTRIK and the ULTRIK logo are pending trademarks of Mini Mania, Inc.