MINI Cooper Sunshades & Application Guide
The front windshield sunshade is a 'must have' item if your MINI sits in the hot sun outside - it's not just a comfort issue - modern plastics and interior leather will degrade over time with direct exposure to the sun's ultraviolet rays (UV rays) and heat. By using a sunshade to limit the exposure, your interior will last longer before showing signs of deterioration and age.
The MINI Cooper Sunshade has several main functions:
- Keeps the interior cooler so you're more comfortable
- Keeps the UV rays off the dashboard, preventing long term damage
- Allows some privacy for the interior
- Especially important for those that are sensitive to sun or have health issues with the sun
- Sunroof Sunshades provide a unique function where the factory built-in sunroof shade falls short - it keeps all of the sun off your head and shoulders. Attached with simple silicone suction cups - you can install and forget it's there!
Use the below guide to see which sunshade fits your car and best fits your needs.