Classic Mini Exhausts - Millennium Range
The NEW Millennium range of RC40 exhaust systems all use the optimum size 1.75” (1.625” internal) tubing for maximum performance and efficiency. These are available in a variety of different size tailpipes and style options. There are two alternatives of material in the range. Either T304 stainless steel with lifetime guarantee or mild steel with a stainless steel internal pipe for anti-corrosion strength and tailpipe for enhanced appearance.
1. S/steel side exit, standard bore tailpipe RC40-051
2. S/steel side exit DTM style 2” tailpipe RC40-052
3. a. S/steel side exit single large bore 2.25” tailpipe. RC40-053
b. Mild steel single large bore 2.25” tailpipe RC40-010
4. a. S/steel centre exit standard bore tailpipe RC40-054
b. Mild steel centre exit standard bore tailpipe RC40-011
5. a. S/steel centre exit large bore 2.25” tailpipe RC40-056
b. Mild steel centre exit large bore 2.25” tailpipe RC40-012
6. S/Steel centre exit DTM style tailpipe RC40-055
7. Downpipes to rear single box silencer when no catalyst fitted.
a. Stainless steel downpipe from Freeflow manifold (C-STR816) to rear silencer. (as item 17) RC40-058
b. Stainless steel downpipe from LCB manifold (C-AEG365) to rear silencer. (shorter version of item 17) RC40-059
c. For a mild steel downpipe use AN180V (as item 17 and cut if necessary).
8. Downpipe with intermediate silencer when no catalyst fitted.
a. Stainless steel downpipe with intermediate silencer from Freeflow (C-STR816) to rear silencer RC40-060
b. Stainless steel downpipe with intermediate silencer from LCB (C-AEG365) to rear silencer RC40-061
c. Mild Steel downpipe with intermediate silencer from Freeflow (C-STR816) to rear silencer
(cut downpipe to length for LCB) RC40-013
9. Intermediate silencer from catalyst to the rear silencer box, when you are installing a twin rear box system
a. Stainless steel RC40-062
b. Mild steel RC40-014
10. Catalytic converter assembly.
a. 1275cc 1990 On RV8009
11. Connecting pipes from catalyst to single box rear system.
a. Stainless steel pipe from catalyst to rear silencer. RC40-057
b. For mild steel use AN181T and cut to length required.