The floor on the driver’s side was in bad shape, so we ended up using the entire Mini Mania-sourced front floor patch panel. We still had to roll the inside slightly to match the transmission tunnel. Plus, we removed what looks like a body jig from the inner rocker panel to reuse it on our new floor pan/inner rocker assembly. Fortunately, the original piece was still in good condition.
At the rear, we seamed the floor repair underneath a horizontal brace that stretched across the car. This helped keep the repair as invisible as possible. All in all, the patch panels fit well, and we only needed to make a small repair on the passenger’s side.