Mini Mania - the Internet Leader OEM and Aftermarket Classic Mini and New MINI Cooper Parts
Mini Mania started in 1974 (some here like the claim that we were around before Google) as a small business supplying fellow race car drivers with Mini Cooper spare parts. Created by Don Racine, a race renowned in the racing world, he began his business on the tarmac, offering his expert technical advice and parts to drivers who needed a hand to get back in the race. Soon he began importing Mini Spare Parts not just for himself, but his fellow racers too and moved from the tarmac to a small shop he ran part time.
Shop Mini Cooper Parts Online
His part-time store however, turned into a huge business and before he knew it, Don had a business known for technical expertise and high-quality parts. By 1999, the Classic Mini was no longer being made but the business continued to grow. When BMW took over the mantle of building MINI Coopers in 2001, Mini Mania stepped right in and received Federal Government permission to import the first privately owned BMW MINI Cooper in the USA, for product R&D purposes.
By 2002, Mini Mania was hot and heavy into selling MINI parts online all over the world.
Today We Continue to Lead in Mini Cooper, Sprite, Midget and Morris Minor parts
As more and more MINI Coopers fill the roads and Classic Minis become show-stopping remodels, Mini Mania remains a technical source for all Mini Cooper Parts and problems. Our technicians are all trained in or have experience in remodeling cars, fiddling with engines or tearing apart and rebuilding all sorts of cars.
We pride ourselves in our customer service and skills in locating hard to find classic parts as well as providing the smallest details in repairing the New BMW/MINI Coopers.
Why Buy You MINI Cooper Parts From Mini Mania
There are a multitude of reasons why it pays to buy from shop at Mini Mania. Here are are just the top 5 reasons to buy from Mini Mania:
We pride ourselves in our customer support. We do everything we can to provide you with complete answers to any questions you might have, from orders to technical support.
2. Fast Shipping
If ordered by 1:00 pm PST, Monday through Friday, we ship all in-stock that afternoon.
3. Easy Returns
With few exceptions (mostly custom order and special orders), we’ll accept returns any new or unused item within 15 days of the date your item was shipped and we will refund the full purchase price. (See exceptions and how to apply for a return.)
4. Technical Expertise and Advice
We have been in the past, and continue to be into the future, the leader in technical expertise. Call any other company and chances are, they only know superficial information about the products they sale. Our staff however, are all gearheads with tons of personal experience. Callus before you buy or after you buy... we know our stuff.
5. All The Benefits of Shipping From The USA
- Buying overseas has a hidden cost called “custom duty tax”.
- Based in the U.S. we ship locally so you never have to worry about foreign exchanges, customs or returning items.
- We admit, because companies have negotiated cheap shipping rates from Europe, it’s hard to compete, especially to customers on the East Coast. But that only works for small onesie-twosie items.
- For big items, you’ll pay through the nose.
- While it’s cheap to send ship items FROM Europe, it’s the exact opposite going the other way.
- And Duties need to be paid AGAIN. And if something happens to the return, whether it’s lost or damaged, you have to wake up early to call customer support to work things out.