Specializing in MINI Cooper Parts, Classic Mini Parts, Austin-Healey Sprite, MG Midget, and Morris Minor Parts
For the best in OEM and Aftermarket Parts, look no further than Mini Mania. We have the large online selection of OEM and aftermarket parts ranging from performance, repair, maintenance, upgrades, and replacement Parts and Accessories. Plus, we ship from the United States - no duty, no customs issues.
And if you need assistance with fitment, installation, or technical issues - Give us a call or ask us a question. A knowledgeable staff member can answer questions about MINI Coopers or Classic Cars.
MINI Cooper Parts and Accessories
Classic Mini Parts and Accessories
Badges Decals | Brakes | Electrical | Engine | Exterior Parts | Fluids and Filters | Fuel Systems | Gearbox / Transmission | Interior Parts | Lamps | Suspension | Tools | Wheels / Tires | Wipers | VTEC Conversion | Parts Diagram Catalog
Morris Minor Parts and Accessories
Austin-Healey Sprite and MG Midget Parts and Accessories
Why Buy Your Parts and Accessories From Mini Mania?
There are numerous benefits to shopping at Mini Mania. Here are are just the top 5 reasons to buy from us:
- 1. Best in Customer Support
- We take pride in our customer service. From orders to technical support, we do everything we can to provide you with complete answers to any questions you may have.
- 2. Fast Shipping
- Monday through Friday, if you order by 1:00 p.m. PST, we will ship everything in stock that afternoon.
- 3. Easy Returns
- We will accept returns of any new or unused item within 15 days of the date your item was shipped, with a few exceptions (mostly custom orders and special orders), and we will refund the full purchase price. (See exceptions and how to apply for a return).
- 4. Technical Expertise and Advice
- We have been and will continue to be the technical expertise leader in the past and in the future. Call any other company, and chances are they only have a cursory understanding of the products they sell. Our staff, on the other hand, are all gearheads with a wealth of personal experience. Call us before or after you buy... we know what we're talking about.
- 5. All The Benefits of Shipping From The U.S.A.!
- BONUS: You Won’t Be Charged Hidden Fees
- Buying overseas has a hidden cost called “custom duty tax”.
- Based in the U.S. we ship locally so you never have to worry about foreign exchanges, customs or returning items.
- For Larger Items, We Offer Faster, Cheaper Shipping Rates
- We admit, because companies have negotiated cheap shipping rates from Europe, it’s hard to compete, especially to customers on the East Coast. But that only works for small onesie-twosie items.
- For big items, you’ll pay through the nose.
- You'll Eliminate the HUGE Hassle of Returning Items Overseas
- While it’s cheap to ship items FROM Europe, it’s the exact opposite going the other way.
- Duties need to be paid AGAIN. Plus, if something happens to the return, whether it’s lost or damaged, you have to wake up early to call customer support to work things out.
All About Mini Mania
Mini Mania began in 1974 (some like to say before Google) as a small business supplying fellow race car drivers with Classic Mini spare parts. Don Racine, a racer known throughout the racing world, started his business on the tarmac, offering his expert technical advice and parts to drivers who needed a helping hand to get back in the race. Soon after, he began importing Classic Mini Spare Parts not only for himself, but also for his fellow racers, and he transitioned from the track to a small shop he ran part-time.
Don's part-time store, on the other hand, grew into a huge business, and before he knew it, he had a company known for technical expertise and high-quality parts. The Classic Mini was no longer manufactured by 1999, but the business grew. When BMW took over the production of MINI Coopers in 2001, Mini Mania stepped in and obtained Federal Government permission to import the first privately owned BMW MINI Cooper in the United States for product research and development purposes.
By 2002, Mini Mania was selling MINI parts online all over the world.
Today We Continue to Lead in OEM and Aftermarket Parts For MINI Cooper, Classic Mini, Sprite, Midget and Morris Minor parts. Mini Mania remains a technical source for all MINI Cooper Parts and problems as more MINI Coopers fill the roads and Classic Minis become show-stopping remodels. Our technicians have all been trained or have experience remodeling cars, tinkering with engines, or tearing apart and rebuilding various vehicles.
We take pride in our customer service and our ability to locate hard-to-find classic parts while also providing the smallest details in repairing New BMW/MINI Coopers.
Thank You For Shopping Mini Mania - The Leader in MINI and Classic Mini Parts and Accessories