Additional information for NMD1017 MINI CVT Automatic Remanufactured transmission
CVT INSTALLATION NOTES:
We like to outline couple of issues to make sure that you don't run in any problems.
1. Please install the transmission according to manufacturer's specifications & use only the original BMW-MINI CVT fluid & follow exactly the manufacturer's refill procedures.
2. A diagnostic ofECVT has to be carried out with the GT1 or INPA system. Also a clutch adaptation has to be performed with the GT1 or INPA system BEFORE driving.
3. Then a drive adaptation on the road has to be performed according to the manufacturer's guidelines. A failure to follow all the steps according to manufacturer's specifications result in damage and failure of the transmission.
NOTE: IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU FOLLOW EXACTLY THE OUTLINED PROCEDURES OTHERWISE THE TRANSMISSION WILL NOT RUN OR TRANSMISSION DAMAGE WILL OCCUR.
Relearning procedures are very important on CVT that substitute a clutch inside the transmission for a torque converter. If relearning procedures are not followed after the installation, drivability problems and transmission failure will absolutely occur.
Be aware that these procedures exist and they must be performed. Ifyou have any questions or you need more information, please email us at: [email protected]
Out-of-state sale, exempt from sales tax
Terms and Conditions
European Transmissions and Parts Inc .
All European transmissions are re-manufactured at our modern 10,000 square foot facility just outside of Atlanta, Georgia. At this state-of-the-art facility, we use only Original Genuine parts to remanufacture the transmissions and include the latest technical updates. All transmissions undergo the same stringent inspections as the Manufacturer require, original equipment using only factory authorized test equipment.
Transmissions rebuilt by European Transmissions and Parts Inc. have a 12 (twelve) month, unlimited mileage warranty.
The standard warranty for a eurotrans transmission is 12 (twelve) months and the warranty begins on the date of delivery. This warranty is limited to replacing the transmission, or parts, which upon our inspection prove to be defective.
This warranty does not include the following:
- Removal, reinstallation, or any other incidental cost to repair the vehicle
- Abuse, incorrect installation, incorrect application, accident and conversions or modifications
- Incorrect, low, or no oil
- If unit was overfilled (blowing out the seals) or under filled (causing internal damage.
- Improper maintenance
- Cracked housing
- Aftermarket turbo, engine modifications, etc…
- Power Enhancing computer chip
- Disassembled or Incomplete units
- Any labor costs or resulting expenses and/or any other consequential damages
- Any units that have been tampered with, opened, or inspected without prior authorization from European Transmissions and Parts Inc.
In order to make and have a claim, you must return the transmission to European Transmissions and Parts Inc. and a RETURN AUTHORIZATION number must be issued.
No Warranty Claims or returns without prior authorization will be honored.