In search of the very highest quality and performance, the MED 1.5:1 LDX roller-tip rockers are the result of over a decade of testing and development work on high-end competition engines.
Bridge-section rocker arms, an extra large diameter rocker shaft and 'W' section rocker posts all help to increase torsional rigidity and maintain valve train geometry.
We continue to develop and improve our rocker assemblies to always keep you one step ahead of the competition. These rocker assemblies generally require an aftermarket valve cover for clearance issues, like the FP24. These rockers do not accommodate offset valve spacing. There is a set available that does, please call to inquire.
- Greater contact area between the rocker shaft and the rocker arm with 17mm diameter shaft.
- Full captive rocker post design to encapsulate each rocker arm between a pair of rocker posts and reduce flex.
- Rocker arms are CNC machined from aerospace 7075 aluminium, which retains the same tensile strength as steel.
- Bridge-section rocker arms reduce flex at high rpm.
- The rocker arms are wider in the front section to give greater roller pin support.
- Roller pins have three locations to achieve maximum rigidity
- The rollers are cylindrically ground to achieve precise valve lift across the head.
- Offset option for full-race heads with offset exhaust valves.
Please note - the arm spacing of these rocker assemblies makes them suitable for 1275, 970(S) and 1071(S) based engines only. They will not suit small-bore (850, 998,1098 etc) cylinder heads.
For extra clearance we would highly recommend an MED rocker cover kit and ARP head stud set to accompany these rockers.
You may also require a set of rocker post shims to perfect valve lift and centralize the rockers over the valves when the head/block faces have been machined.