Classic Mini trunk panels

Classic Mini Boot lids are available from British Motor Heritage and aftermarket. Aftermarket options include Fiberglass or just outer layer in metal or fiberglass. Best selection & Price
Note: In the area of Sheet Metal for the Classic Mini terminology between the English and American terms can sometimes be confusing. The word "Bonnet" in England is called a "Hood" in the USA; the work "Boot" in the UK is the "Trunk" in the USA. It also seems the words "Rocker Panel" and "Sill panel" are also used interchangeably.
Found: 6 Items