We have detected you're not on the correct site for the car you have selected! Click the green button below to go to the correct site.
Select your car: 
BMW Mini Cooper

Classic Mini Cooper Back Plates

The Pressure Plate is also often called the back plate.
If you are Looking for the spring or diaphragm that pressures the clutch disc into the flywheel Simply type a word like "Clutch Diaphragm" in the green search box above. Or Click here for the results
Found: 4 Items