Whether you're replacing your A-pillar trim cover, B-pillar gaskets, or C-pillar trim set, this is a DIY project you can easily complete. You just need to know all the pieces of the puzzle and whether or not you're missing parts. So, we've laid it all out for you below.
And to make things SUPER EASY - if you haven't already, please Select Your Car. To Be Honest, Selecting Your MINI is The Absolute Best Way to Find The Parts Made Specifically for your MINI Year and Body Type. Once selected, it will eliminate all other parts from your search. Try it. You'll like it.
And when you're ready to install your pillar - check out our video How To Install The Pillar Trim Cover in Your MINI. This video below should help, but if you need more information, contact us using our ASK A QUESTION feature, or call us at 800-946-2642.
Select Your Gen Type To Find the Pillar That Fits Your MINI:
- GEN1 MINIs - R50 R52 and R53
- GEN2 MINIs - R55 R56 R57 R58 R59 R60 R61
- GEN3 MINIs - F54 F55 F56 F57 F60
GEN1 (2002 - 2008) R50, R52, R53 Pillar Trim Cover and Gaskets
GEN2 (2008 - 2016) R55-R61 Pillar Trim Cover and Gaskets
GEN3 F54 (2014 - Current) F55 to F60 Pillar Trim Cover and Gaskets
- Where is the A-pillar trim on a MINI Cooper?
- The A-pillar trim on a MINI Cooper is located on the exterior of the vehicle, near the windshield, on both the driver and passenger sides of the car. Mini Cooper A-pillar trim replacement is perhaps the DIY project MOST people do. And it's so easy. just make sure you have all the parts you need, including clips and the A-pillar gasket if they're missing.
- Where is the B-pillar trim on a MINI Cooper?
- The B-pillar trim on a MINI Cooper is located on the interior of the vehicle between the front and rear side windows, covering the B-pillar of the car.
- Where is the C-pillar trim on a MINI Cooper?
- The C-pillar trim on a MINI Cooper is located on the interior of the vehicle near the rear side windows on both the driver and passenger sides of the car.