Mini Cooper Oil Filter Application Guide
Listings for OEM and Aftermarket MINI Cooper Oil Filters, Oil Change Kits and Oil Tune Up Kits from the Mini Mania
Proper maintenance is critical to the longevity of your MINI. Always perform your regular routing maintenance! Use this Application Guide to see which filters fit your Mini.
Even with the improvements with the modern engine oils and the tighter tolerances of today's engines, the oil still gets contaminated - this is a byproduct of the internal combustion engine.
When a vehicle is used under severe driving conditions, the engine oil and filter should be changed more often. Examples of severe driving conditions that affect oil change frequency include:
- Repeated short distance driving
- Driving in extremely cold weather
- Driving on rough and/or muddy roads
- Repeated trailer towing
Perform your maintenance accordingly!
See below our Mini Cooper Factory Original Filter Application Guide followed by the Mini Cooper Aftermarket Oil Filter Application Guide. Or select on the Gen Type below for a quick link.
GEN 3 Models - F54, F55, F56, F57 (2014 to Present)
OIL CHANGE KIT
The Oil Filter Cannister Cover requires a larger socket that are typically not included in your standard socket set. If you need the socket, take a look at these:
- R50 & R53 Hardtop & R52 Convertible Oil Filter Housing Socket (low profile)
- R56 R55 R57 R58 R59 R60 R61 models Oil Filter Housing Socket
- F55 & F56 Hardtop Oil Filter Housing Socket
Oil Change Kits and Tune Up Kits are available on most models to simplify ordering and save some $$. Some OEM filter products may have 'Value Line' alternatives - see the Aftermarket Application Guide below the OEM Application Guide.
For Engine Oil, see MINI Factory engine oil.
See the the following Maintenance Guide articles:
- Mini Cooper Service and Maintenance Schedule for 1st Generation Minis
- Mini Cooper Service and Maintenance Schedule for 2nd Generation Minis
Articles You Might Be Interested In: