Wiper Blade Application Guide for MINI Cooper
MiniMania offers a wide selection of OEM (original equipment manufacturer) and aftermarket wiper blades for ALL MINI Cooper models, including Countryman, Paceman, Clubman, Convertible, Roadster & Coupe. Find your wiper blades in kits or singularly, front and/or rear blades.
See our guide and find more information about OEM/Factory Recommended and Aftermarket Wipers below.
Please have your car selected to see the correct windshield wiper blades for your MINI. Select Your Car
Find your MINI's wiper blades:
Things to Consider When Buying MINI Cooper Wiper Blades
Looking for MINI Cooper Rear Wiper Blades for Your R50 or R53 Hatchback?
Looking for Need MINI Wiper Repair Parts?
Having trouble removing and installing your MINI Cooper wiper blades? Our Removal & Installation Guide can help.
Looking for Classic Mini Wipers? Click here
Why you'd choose OEM/Factory or Aftermarket Wiper Blades
- Blades are built to specifically adhere to your windshield.
- Longevity: OEM ensures that the windshield wipers will last long, since they fit your car perfectly.
- Proper Functionality: You can assure they are going to fit properly and work since they are made for your car specifically.
PIAA Wiper Blade upgrade
- Durable: Silicone rubber lasts at least 2x longer than traditional blades.
- Performance: Silicone compound promotes water beading and quiet operation.
- Better Value: Long-term costs are lower due to outstanding durability and refill capability.
* NOTE: Rear Wiper Blades: Take a look at the article Identifying Rear Wiper Blades On 2002-2006 Mini Hatchbacks to help you identify the correct rear wiper blade on those models.