Wiper Blade Application Guide for MINI Coopers
MiniMania offers a wide selection of OEM (original equipment manufacturer) and aftermarket wiper blades for ALL MINI Cooper models, including Countryman, Paceman, Clubman, Convertible, Roadster & Coupe. Find your wiper blades in kits or singularly, front and/or rear blades.
Please have your car selected to see the correct windshield wiper blades for your MINI: Select Your Car
Find your MINI's wiper blades:
Things to Consider When Buying MINI Cooper Wiper Blades
- Need MINI wiper repair parts? CLICK HERE
- Looking for MINI Cooper rear wiper blades for your R50 or R53 Hatchback? CLICK HERE
- Having trouble removing and/or installing your MINI Cooper wiper blades? Our Removal & Installation Guide can help: CLICK HERE
- Looking for Classic Mini (1959-2000) wipers? Change your car type: Select Your Car
Why you'd choose OEM/Factory or Aftermarket Wiper Blades
- Blades are built to specifically adhere to your windshield
- Longevity: OEM ensures that the windshield wipers will last long, since they fit your car perfectly
- Proper Functionality: You can assure they are going to fit properly and work since they are made for your car specifically
PIAA Wiper Blade Upgrade
- Durable: Silicone rubber lasts at least 2x longer than traditional blades
- Performance:Silicone compound promotes water beading and quiet operation
- Better Value: Long-term costs are lower due to outstanding durability and refill capability
* NOTE: Rear Wiper Blades: Take a look at the article Identifying Rear Wiper Blades On 2002-2006 Mini Hatchbacks to help you identify the correct rear wiper blade on those models.
Still have questions? Contact us, and we'll be happy to help!